Full service web solutions that will take you to the top of the list.
Our web solutions are designed to improve your rankings, engage your customers and help you stand out from your competitors. How?
* We professionally build your content with copy, images and interactive applications.
* We expose content to search engines.
* We build links from third party sites back to your content.
* Each quarter we measure and analyze the results.
* And then we work hard to modify and refresh your content and important links.
What our web solutions do for you.
> New Leads
Our web solutions will bring you new leads, calls and customers and thus more sales and profits.
> Higher Rates of Conversion
Because we always design web content to effectively turn leads into actions, your rates of conversion will be high, so you get the most out of your advertising budget.
> Transparency and Accountability
You'll see full reports and get total transparency, enabling you to measure the return on your investment.
> Search engines reward rich content
Google, Bing and the other search engines reward rich content with high rankings. There is no better way to gain new customers than by building and maintaining an informative and engaging web presence. And our full service web solutions are designed to do just that.
> Conversion: smart design turns leads into actions
Well designed web content effectively converts leads into clicks, calls and purchases. Leverage interactive forms, maps and Spotzer's deep experience to make sure you get the most out of your online investments.
> Full service support
You can call or email us anytime for full service support for edits or updates.
> State of the art self service
If you’re interested in making changes yourself to your website or landing pages, we offer a state-of-the-art, drag & drop, what-you-see-is-what-you-get editor that is absolutely easy to use. Take a look at the videos below for a quick tour of our websites editor.
The web contains an unimaginable amount of information. And search engines work hard to organize it all to retrieve results that are relevant to the people searching.
Google and most other search engines use automated programs called spiders or crawlers to index all of the content published on the Internet. They use proprietary algorithms that are designed to return on top the results that are most relevant to the person searching. So each time a person searches using keywords, the search engines return as "organic" or free results the content they judge most relevant to that search string. These are the ones you see in the center of the search results pages.
As an advertiser, you do not have to pay the search engines to be featured in the organic search results. However, you need to publish quality content that is relevant to your customers and that incorporates the keywords people use to find you. And you need to keep your content fresh and up-to-date.
It’s not possible to perfectly define how Google determines a page’s importance and relevance for a specific search string or keyword. However, a page's rank clearly depends on a few factors:
* The location of keywords within the web page: If the keyword only appears once within the body of a page, it will receive a low score for that keyword.
* How long the web page has existed: People create new web pages every day, and not all of them stick around for long. Google places more value on pages with an established traffic and history.
* The number of other web pages that link to your page: Google looks at how many web pages link to a particular site to determine its relevance.
* How often the content on the page is refreshed: Google notices when content gets stale. The more frequently you add and update content, the more relevant your content shall be judged.